Monday, July 19, 2010

A Sweet Story I Thought I'd Pass On



A young woman who became a follower of this blog a few months ago delivered her first child yesterday.  I am including a link to her birth story because despite multiple miscarriages and a whole bunch of IVF treatments, she and her husband persevered and are now the ecstatic parents of Liam Daniel.  She has a blog of her own where she chronicled her journey...even while she was en route to the hospital and shortly after her birth.  I imagine she's pretty tired today.  


Here's Kari's story -- It's sweet and very real:  


http://karisbabysteps.blogspot.com/2010/07/birth-story-part-ii.html





1 comment:

  1. Yay, I love that you posted Kari's story! She's an amazing person and a great ambassador to the Land of IF.

    ReplyDelete