Monday, July 26, 2010

Oh Yes I Did...

Ok, I posted this on FB over the weekend, but thought you might get a kick out of it as well.  I'm not proud of it, but I resorted to the motor scooter cart at the supermarket on Friday. (Not a local one -- a gigantic Shoprite in South Jersey).  


Background:
I needed to go to the store with my mother and daughter.  My mother takes forever at the super market and this place is huge.  I wasn't risking exhausting myself or losing any of the 65 ounces of water I drank that morning walking around the stupid supermarket.  So, I broke down and used the cart.  It was pretty mortifying at first, but then it was just plain comical.  It took me a while to get my groove on and I was passed by more than one old biddy, but then I was rockin and a rollin, right up until the battery died in the dairy aisle.  Sweet.


So, I figured I would out myself and post the pics of me on my motor scooter.  It's a dreadful picture and my cute dress looks like a moo moo, but whatevs.  It's Monday morning and I though you might need a laugh.  








3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! Thanks for sharing. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, especially a preggo girl who needs to keep her precious hydration!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed one of those yesterday at Babys R Us!! 5 weeks left and I look and feel huge. Lucky today is much nicer out and the metro around lunch time wasn't crazy!

    ReplyDelete