Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It's Official...

...the baby ate my brain.  Ok, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but I am suffering from a major case of pregnancy brain--which is to say that I have become dumber than all get out.  My husband is a sweet and understanding man.  He is also a wise man who knows what not to say to me when I am pregnant.  However, even he could not hold back from making fun of me after my recent slew of dumb ass statements.  I would recap some of the more ridiculous things that have come out of my mouth lately---if only I could remember them.   My memory and focus have gone out the window and as I enter month 8 I am more than a little scared...could I possibly get any dumber?  Man, this little one better be a freakin genius! 


Some day soon I will finish the Skinny on Baby Formula post... I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment