Thursday, August 5, 2010

I Think My Daughter Is A Vampire

"You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change color and you never eat or come out into the sun."  Twilight


I heard this on tv the other night and got hysterical--I was like "wait, that totally describes S!"Ok, so she goes out into the sun, but she doesn't necessarily have to eat or sleep to keep up her super human strength and speed --  I'm convinced she could survive on milk alone.  Nothing stops/slows her down -- not even a fever.  She recently pushed one of the pressure mount gates down and used it as a climbing wall/slide.  She has also taken to scaling the stair railings...from the outside of the staircase. 


9 months preggers + crazy heat + very active toddler + recurring bout of bronchitis = 1 ty ty lady who can't seem to get a coherent post out! 


Maybe instead of preschool I can sign my spider monkey up to be one of those spidermen bamboo scaffolders in Hong Kong!


http://clipsyndicate.com/video/playlist/1806/1182430

No comments:

Post a Comment