Friday, June 11, 2010

On Vaca With My Family...

...I've got nothing good for you today.  


Just a couple of random thoughts:


1- If you're pregnant with your first -- enjoy what alone time you have left with your husband --  Things really do change with kids.  Read a book, go for a walk, have a nice dinner together, go on a long weekend, etc.  Do something for yourselves before the baby comes.   


2-Entered my third trimester this week and I am officially uncomfortable.  Baby girl has been kicking me non-stop for the past few days as well.  I should probably also cut back on the Dot's Donuts and Shriver's fudge.  My eating tour of the Jersey Shore isn't helping the situation.


Will be back next week with a post on Wipe comparisons in the area, and a  new Yummy/Yucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment