Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Down, but not completely out



Hi Ladies,
Sorry I haven't posted much in the past two weeks.  I managed to pick up bronchitis when I was on vacation (yipee).  I also just hit the 30 week marker and am really feeling it now.  Second trimester was such a tease -- I was seriously a big ole bundle of energy until the day third trimester rolled around.  Now, I am definitely a little slower, way more tired, and can't sleep or eat much because my heartburn is back with a vengeance! So, I've been a non-sleeping, hacking mess at night for the past week.  I am on the mend, but I am way behind on posts.  


That said, I have posts on buying formula and diaper cream in the area, as well as a third trimester necessities post, and natural birthing options guest posts on deck.  Others in the works.


Anything in particular you all want me to research/look into?  Write in comments or shoot me an e-mail Momblogva@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment