Thursday, October 28, 2010

Prenatal Massage Update #1: Body Mind & Sole

This summer I wrote a post on prenatal massage in the DC area.  I wanted to update that post because one of the spas I reviewed recently made some changes I thought you might want to know about.  At the time, Body, Mind & Sole in Del Ray (Alexandria) did not have a pregnancy cushion that allowed women to receive a prenatal massage while lying on their stomachs.  I received my massage while lying on my side and I just didn't find it as comfortable as the stomach massage with the cushions.  I am excited to let you know that Body, Mind & Sole now has the body cushion and can do face down prenatal massages!  They have also recently updated their decor and website.  


Haven't been there yet, and looking for a local, affordable massage?  Mention EITB when you book and get $10 off a 60 minute massage (reg price: $90).    Also, please note that their prices have increased by $5 over the prices in my original post


New prices: 


30 min. $55
60 min. $90
75 min, $110
90 min. $135



Check out their website: www.bodymindandsole.net 


Original post on prenatal massage in DC area: http://expectinginsidethebeltway.blogspot.com/2010/06/skinny-on-prenatal-massage-in-dc-area.html



No comments:

Post a Comment