Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cancelled/Mommy's Morning Out/Planet Jill Holiday Party - Mon Dec 13 10-12

CANCELLED


Hi Ladies,


Long time, huh?  So, in case you haven't noticed by my absence, I still don't have the juggling two kid thing down.  Also, remember when I was gloating about how great it was that Sophie was in school 3 days a week?  All the free time I'd have? HAHAHAHAHA -- that's when she actually goes.  She is currently in what I call the "building up her immune system" stage.  She's pretty much been sick 1-2 weeks every month since September.  Our most recent incident was by far the worst.  The small wonder brought a wicked stomach virus home.  You think you are in poop and puke hell now new moms?  Just wait till their first real illness!  It's gut wrenching (to see your kid in pain) and at the same time truly, truly disgusting. One of the most disgusting things I've ever had to deal with.  That little bug made its way through the whole family, save for Olivia (thank God).  She even got my parents sick.  


Soo how was your November?


On a happier note I wanted to invite you to a play date/ mommy morning out event I am hosting in Alexandria on Monday December 13th from 10am -12pm.  


My friend, Sheree, is a Planet Jill representative.   Planet Jill (www.planetjill.com) makes unique photo jewelry and gifts.  Their photo necklaces and accessories are gorgeous and make great mom, mom-to-be, and grandparent gifts.  Sheree will have samples of the jewelry and accessories for you to peruse.  If you see something you like and want to order - you'll receive 15% off your purchase.  


I have spoken with a number of you via e-mail or via posts on the blog, but have only met a few of you.  I wanted to have this little morning event to say thank you for humoring me and reading along.  There's no pressure to buy anything, you can just come and meet new moms and other moms to be, chat and enjoy some pasteries.


Kids are welcome-but you must rsvp! 


If I get enough responses the girls from 529KidsConsign.com will set up maternity and kids clothing rack!


Oh there will be a few giveaways -  an adorable Red Envelope baby robe, two handknit baby blankets and possibly more!





If you plan to come by please e-mail me at momblogva@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment